Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've lost my motivation....



We slept in today until 1030 and Im really kicking myself for it. Not kicking myself for getting extra cuddle time with Kevin, but kicking myself because everytime I sleep in, I have zero motivation to do anything that day! I was lazy for most of the day, and only got out to run to the store for a couple of things. Kevin had class today, so I hung out at home! I did manage to get some motivation to clean after I went to the store. Ive got the kitchen cleaned really good and the laundry is almost done for the week! I wanted to do as much as possible because I dont want to have to do anything when we get home from the stadium tomorrow night.
Kevin went over to his friend Kens house because theyre leaving on Wednesday. I didnt go with him because frankly, I didnt want to. Hopefully he will be home soon, because dinner is almost ready :) The rest of my evening will consist of laundry folding (yay) and organizing some more stuff. Kevin and I got into a tiff this afternoon about me getting a job asap. I know Ive kinda been putting it off (hey I like my freedom!) but he suggested a place in Honolulu (which we agreed a LONG time ago that I wouldnt have to do) and got upset when I told him I didnt want to drive that far (45 minutes at least each way through bumper to bumper traffic--annoying) and they didnt pay enough. Anyway, we made up and now he understands why I want to work close to home. Ive put in several applications on post, so heres hoping I get something!
The rest of the evening will be spent relaxing and going to bed early......because tomorrow is PRO BOWL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are planning on leaving in the morning to check out the pre-game festivities! Tomorrows post will contain pictures for sure :D

1 comment:

  1. Followed you here from Chantal's blog :)

    I know exactly how you feel. My hubby and I keep getting into tiffs about my getting a job as well. He just returned from a year long deployment in September and he STILL hasn't gotten a civilian job offer yet. But it's hard for me to go get a job when I have no clue where we'll be moving to when he gets a job. *sigh*

    I hope you get a great job sometime soon. :) And one that is close to home!

    ~Whitney from Honey Bunches of "Oaks"

    ReplyDelete