Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mad cleaning Monday!

Photobucket
Boy has today been busy! This morning I went to step class, got some energy, and decided to clean the house. I am planning on going to the beach with a friend tomorrow so I wanted to get 2 days worth of cleaning done in one day. I think I accomplished this task! I swept, vaccummed, and swiffered the downstairs, I cleaned the railings on our stairs, I cleaned the living room (including dusting), and I hung up some pictures on the walls. In between doing this, I got every piece of laundry washed, dried, and folded. The only thing in the washer right now is our comforter, which I saved for last. I also organized the kitchen and straightened up our bedroom! Since 745am, I have only sat down twice for like 10 mins each and once when Kevin got home. After we ate dinner we went to the store so Kevin could pick up some necessities for the range tomorrow. This post is going to be short because we are both exhausted, and I promised Kevin I would get up with him tomorrow and make him breakfast! Did I mention we have to get up at 3am? Ahh the things I do for the man I love :) Besides, I should be able to get 3 more hours of sleep in after he leaves for work :P
Beach day tomorrow if the weathers nice! Beach=pictures! See you tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment