Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hoppin'....






Today, I thought I would do something a little different from the norm. Household 6 Diva is hosting a Blizzard blog hop and I thought it would be fun to join in. Basically, all I have to do is write an introductory post, so here goes! I like to talk alot, so sorry for the long post :) *Yes, I realize it doesnt snow here, but Im participating anyway, so there*

                                                                  Howdy, Im Jen!

Im a pretty easygoing, bubbly (thats what my husband calls me), lovin' life kind of gal. Im 30 years young, Im the daughter of an awesome lady named Jackie, and I have one brother, Tim. Including my in-laws kids, Im the proud aunt of 9 beautiful, wonderful children! I grew up in Hampton Roads, Virginia, just 20 minutes from...


Perfect for a History geek like me...If youre ever in Virginia, stop by here :)
When I was 16, I got my first job at....



Its a great summer job, and I had a blast working there! I worked at Busch Gardens for 3 seasons as a games hostess! After high school, I worked full time at another company, which is where I met my ex husband. I got married at 22, but he decided he wanted another girlfriend, so we divorced in 2005. After other unsuccessful relationships, in March of 2009 I met this guy....


He is the best thing that ever happened to me, my Kevin :) After a 1 year and 3 months of dating, we were married on June 12, 2010


Happiest day of my life!
Since Kevin and I have been together, we have had 2 furbabies that we adore so much!...



                                                               Mia, our 5 1/2 year old
My sweet girl...I've actually had her since she was around 4 weeks old
                                                      

                                                And Wyatt, our almost 2 year old
My handsome fella
Right now, these are our children and they are spoiled rotten! We are hoping for a human baby really soon!
We are a military family, and right now the Army has us in (mostly) sunny Hawaii (thus Buzuleciu's in Hawaii ;) ). Kevin is currently in school, in addition to his work duties, and Im a SAHW (for now). Im hoping to go back to school soon and finish my degree in History so I can start on my masters.
So that was a little info on me, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I started this blog as a daily journal for my family and friends back home, to share our everyday adventures here in the Aloha state!
                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for today, I woke up at 1030...yeah, 1030. I wasnt too happy with it, but I was really tired for some reason. I havent had the best sleep the last few days though :(
I had no plans today other than to wait for the maintenance guy to get here so he could explain why our freezer looked like northern Minnesota in January the other day. I knew he was supposed to be coming in the afternoon, so I waited......and waited........and waited. At around 5pm, he showed up and was just as baffled as I was. He said everything looked fine, but if we had any more problems to give them a call. Kevin came home for lunch, and I wandered back to the hangar with him since there wasnt anything going on. It was so slow, he authorized the guys to go home early...such a nice supervisor :)
Tomorrow, Im getting up early, and going hiking with my workout buddy Chantal! If youre a new follower, she is a fellow army wife, and surviving her first deployment! You can find her awesome blog Here. Her dog is coming along (yay I can get my doggie fix, since Kevin is allergic), and it should be a fun morning!

Time to get my "beauty" sleep lol

PS- 3 days til the Pro Bowl!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?! I love watching football, and I think Im going to love watching it live better :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family. Have fun at the Pro Bowl. I like sports better live too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange tabbies. Stopping by from the blog hop. Hope to see you stop by http://www.bobbibabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents live in N. VA. My kids and I haven't had a chance to visit any historical sites when we visit. What a cool 1st job!! Lucky you. Sounds like you and your DH are having a wonderful time in HA. I'm in MN and it's stinkin' cold here!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words from the blog hop #224

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just moved from Virginia to Eglin AFB, FL, and I LOVED VA!! Hubs and I went to jamestown and loved learning about the history all over. We were at Fort Lee, then I moved to Richmond while he began EOD training in AL :) My good friend and her DH just got stationed in HI, I would love that! However, I can't complain about FL right now either. Glad to 'meet' you from the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from Locomotion of Expressions! Found you on a blog hop! Now following! Please follow me via GFC back and lets grow each others ratings! http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com! Cute stuff! xo
    I'm a navy wife (submariner) and I am a pull no punches kinda girl. I say whats on my mind, and that's just me!
    I have a lot of active giveaways RIGHT NOW! (13 at last count! .. all low entry!) So drop on over and follow because there are many more to come, plus I blog about our life too! (When I have the time!) Ty for reading this, have a great night!

    ReplyDelete