Saturday, January 1, 2011
Ahhh welcome to a brand new year folks! Kevin and I stayed up til barely 12 last night, and even then we were in bed half asleep when the clock turned (I did manage to squeeze in a New Years kiss though hehe). As we embark on another year, I wanted to share some resolutions/goals with you guys :
1) Go back to school. This is something Ive been wanting to do for a really long time, but life got in the way and bills were more important. As it stands now, I will be at least 35 before I get my masters degree and that is plenty old enough.
2) Stay in shape! Continue my gym routine and keep my body as healthy as possible.
3) Be a better wife to Kevin. No marriage is perfect, but I want to do everything I can to keep building a stronger marriage with my husband.
4) Reduce procrastination. Yes, Im actually going to do it this time! I procrastinate like nobodys business. Add in a little A.D.D., and youve got a million projects in progress lol
5) Expand our family. This is more of a goal than a resolution. Kevin and I have been trying for a baby for a long time now, and would love to ring in New Year 2012 with a little addition :)
1) Finish Associates Degree program. Kevin is excited to continue his education and become a college graduate.
2) Finish all of the wish list projects for Betty. You know the Jeep had to be one of his goals!
3) Expand our family. See #5 for Jens goals :)
4) Continue to better career. This one is self explanatory! Be a better NCO and strive to become promoted as quickly as possible.
There you have it! A few goals/ resolutions we have for this year. These are pretty attainable goals and I think we will have no problem achieving them :)
Today Kevin and I slept in, and relaxed most of the morning. We got bored in the afternoon and wanted to get out of the house, so we went down to Bed Bath, and Beyond to look around. Afterwards, we went to lunch and to Home Depot to pick up a wide broom for the garage and some cleaning stuff for the washer. Since we slept in this morning, we decided that we will be going to the beach tomorrow instead of today. Tonight we are just hanging around, really not doing much of anything. I did discover that our kitties have fleas (WTH?!?!) so they will be getting a bath in the next 15 minutes or so.
Kevin and I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year celebration! What are some of your goals/ resolutions for this year?
Posted by ~The Buzuleciu's~ at 8:11 PM