Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Camping Pt. 1


*Okay, so originally I posted this yesterday from my phone, but it posted to the wrong blog!!! Dag nab it!

October 15, 2010


Camping


Hello from Peacock Flats! This post is going to be really short as I'm blogging from my phone tonight and I just don't want to type out a long post. The drive up here was really nice. Once we hit the trail it was 7 miles to the campsite. 7 miles of bumpy dirt road. Once we got here we set up camp and I spent the majority of the evening chatting with a fellow wife from Kevins company. I love meeting new folks :) just a bit ago the other people that are camping with us  got here. They're awesome, but its late and Kevin and I decided to  head to sleep. We are planning to leave around noon tomorrow, so I will have an opportunity to do some serious picture taking! More tomorrow night.... with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment