Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another productive day!

Photobucket
This morning I got up at 7am. I actually got an okay nights sleep last night, so I ate breakfast and headed to spin class. I didnt rest once during class! I really pushed myself and got an amazing workout--Im very proud of myself! Im hoping to get a workout like that again on Thursday when I go :)
After spin, I immediately went over to the PX to pick up the rest of the gifts for the little ones. Then I ran over to the UPS store and got 2 big boxes to put all of the stuff in for Kevins family and mine. Then, I went straight home and wrapped and boxed every present to send out, plus filled out Christmas cards to drop in the boxes. Then, I went to the post office to wait in the long line to ship them off! I was convinced they would be closed by that time (it was 315 at this point) but they were still open and the boxes went out today. The cost? $105.00.....to get them there before Christmas*. Dear sweet Jesus! I know for a fact it will take less than 7 business days via regular mail, but the lady tried to tell me otherwise because its peak season. Oh well I want those gifts to get there before Christmas so that the neices and nephews have something to open from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jen :)
*-not a plus side to living in Hawaii
After the post office, I was going to go to the commissary for a few items but I was still doubled over sick from the price at the post office, so I decided I will go tomorrow morning. Yes, on payday. Im insane, I know this. Nothing that listening to my ipod while shopping cant fix ;)
When I got home, I decided that my productivity streak wasnt over. I cleaned the kitchen, started the dishwasher, started the laundry, and started dinner. Now, almost all of the laundry is done, the kitchen is still clean, I have a fat n' happy husband, and all is well and right with the world! Going non-stop for almost 12 hours straight kinda made me sleepy though, so Im going to finish up this blog and head on upstairs.
Tomorrow, its the commissary in the early am, followed by the vaccuming of the upstairs, sweeping/swiffering of the downstairs, and the cleaning of the bathrooms. I may even head to the gym tomorrow afternoon if I can get all of my chores done before Kevin's lunch is over. I skipped the gym on Monday because of Tripler, so my off days were switched :)
How was your day today??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment