Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas shopping

Today Kevin and I ventured down to the Ala Moans shopping center to check out the stores and do a little Christmas shopping for the kids. We found some cute stuff for the younger kids! My other "kid" (Kevin) received his Christmas gift from me this afternoon as well. He got a 309 piece mechanics tool set and a toolbox that he has had his eye on for awhile. They were both on sale too, so I was excited to be able to get both for him! I have a feeling he will be spending some time in his garage tomorrow playing with his new toys :)
After shopping we went out to dinner and Hung out with another family in Kevins unit. Tomorrow I may go down to the pet store to get the babies a stocking and stocking stuffers! I love shopping for them :)
More tomorrow, have a great rest of the weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment