Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, December 16, 2010

No spin, still sore!

Photobucket
I really really wanted to go to spin this morning but it was a huge (painful) effort just to get out of bed this morning. My muscles around my hips are still real sore for some reason. I dont feel I overdid it on Tuesday, but I havent been this sore since I first started going back to the gym on a regular basis 2 years ago. Its really baffling, and I spent most of the day on the couch because of it. Oh well, I did manage to get the kitchen cleaned, and I made ice cream cone cupcakes (which are delicious by the way!). Oh, and I mailed out the rest of the Christmas cards :)
Most of my day on the couch was spent on playing the Sims 2! I can spend days on end just buying stuff and decorating their houses, and shaping their lives--its an addiction :P Since Kevin came home late today, I just threw a pizza in the oven for dinner. Now we are watching Futurama and about to prepare for bed. I really hope Im back to normal tomorrow, because I would really love to go to the gym at some point, even if its just 30 mins on the elliptical :)
This weekend, Kevin has flag detail, but we are also planning to go to Banzai Pipeline, the final event of the Vans Triple Crown of surfing. It ends Dec 20th, so I hope we are able to check it out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment