Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, December 6, 2010

The start to a good week!



*Please excuse the goofy look of our page, Im in the middle of giving it a complete holiday makeover!!*

Do you ever argue with yourself? I do. Every morning Im supposed to go to the gym, I get up and go downstairs to grab breakfast. While Im eating, I look at the clock and think to myself "I can miss the gym today. I'll just go tomorrow". Then I tell myself, "You know that you feel ten times more energized and better after you go, plus you look great". I actually argue with myself as to whether or not I should go to the gym. Just so you know, the good fairy won this morning and I went to step class. I got a great workout, despite the fact I had really bad step aerobics dyslexia. She said basic right, I did basic left, etc. Oh well I was sweating in the end and isnt that the main goal?
After step class, I came home and spent some time with Kevin before he went to PT. He is on nights this week, so PT is at 1130. While he was gone, I cleaned the house some and put the laundry away. I also continued editing some of our wedding photos to prep them for placement into our frames. Dinner time for Kevin was at 6 (even though he didnt roll in until like 7), so I roasted a whole chicken! I also got quite a bit of stuff done in the house and started organizing some stuff we havent got to yet. I know, I know, we have been in the house for 2 months. What can I say? Im a procrastinator extraordinare! Dont judge me.
Anyway, Ive been editing photos all evening and working on the new blog design for this blog, which should be ready tomorrow! Kevin is home so Im heading upstairs in a minute :)
Tomorrow Im going to spin class, my new addiction! I feel like Im doing much better compared to that first class I did! Goodnight folks!!

1 comment:

  1. Stupid work, I wish I could go to spin today! And kickboxing tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete