Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF!

Photobucket

My soreness went away today (finally!). Most of the morning was spent on facebook- the Lowes page specifically- trying to win a 90% off coupon for some cool stuff. I wanted the Kitchen Aid mixer but the contest started at 5am our local time, and they offered that item first (go figure), so I didnt have a chance. I didnt win anything else today either, boo. After lunchtime, I headed out shopping for some personal stuff and some stocking stuffers for Kevin. I got him some little things that he needs, as well as some fun stuff like chocolates, gift cards, etc. After a quick stop at the grocery store and back home, I headed down to 4 Wheel Parts to pick up the skid plate I ordered for Kevin. I then decided I have spent way too much money for one day, so I went home haha.
Tomorrow, Kevin has a doctor appointment at Tripler, another MRI, so its going to be an early day for me. I think Im just going to go with Kevin to his flag detail and head out from there. Heres hoping the MRI goes better than last time!! Goodnight folks!

Photobucket

1 comment: