Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bored!

Photobucket

Hello to my new followers!!! Glad you could stop in to our little corner of the blogosphere :)


That pretty much sums up my day! This morning Kevin took the car to work, so I stayed home. For some reason, my body decided that getting up and eating breakfast at 730 wasnt cool, so after Kevin left I passed back out on the couch until like 945! Weird....
After I got up for the day, I cleaned the laundry room, and straightened up our bedroom. I was going to clear out our first guest room to start working on the wall hangings for Kevins "Man Room", but I didnt feel like it lol. Today wasnt very exciting, but we did go to the auto parts store to get a new battery for Betty Jeep this afternoon! That means I have my car back :) Tomorrow, I plan on going to the gym in the morning and trying out the kickboxing class. My hip has been feeling pretty good lately, so Im pretty excited to try something new. Hopefully its not toooooooo intense! Plus, Ive skipped the gym for the last two days, so Ive got to go and get some type of workout! Should be an adventure :)
Because Ive been struggling with insomnia lately, and I have to get up kinda early tomorrow, Im heading to bed right after we eat dinner (which should be ready in like 5 minutes). More tomorrow!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment