Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, March 17, 2011

2 Years!



Today marks 2 years that Kevin and I have been together. It seems like yesterday that I was introducing myself to the man I would eventually marry. Best decision I have ever made! I love him more and more each day and I was pretty darn lucky that St. Patricks Day in 2009! I love you Kevin and I am looking forward to many many more years with you :)
This morning I was going to go to the spouses club luncheon, but decided that I had too much work to do at home, so I went to zumba with the plan of doing housework after! While at zumba,. I met a fellow blogger, Annie! You can read her fabulous blog HERE. We chatted for a long while and it was great! I also found out she lives in my neighborhood--yay!! After zumba I came home and got to work on the house. I didnt do much because I got sidetracked with Kevin being on lunch and my lovely neice Paige calling me <3
Once Kevin came home for the evening, we headed out to do the yearly moan and groan of taxes. It paid off this year because we were able to claim the travel expenses for the cats AND the cost to ship the car--all 2200 bucks of it! With everything, we got a pretty sizeable refund coming to us and now we are going to have a great anniversary vacation in June!!
I took Kevin out to dinner tonight for our anniversary. Nothing fancy but we got to spend some really good time together (well all of our time together is awesome!).
Other than meeting a fellow blogger and taxes, it was a pretty uneventful day!
Tomorrow, its step class in the morning (yay!) followed by more housework. I'm hoping to get the work done early and lay out in the backyard. Mamas lookin' a little pasty lately, gotta work on the tan! Night y'all!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 2 years chickadee!! I'm so glad we finally got meet face to face...sorry I rambled on for so long :S

    ReplyDelete