Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Happenings

My Tuesday started with spin class, where I proceeded to magically turn my legs into a jello-like substance. Oh, and they hurt too! Once I arrived back home, I prepared the grocery list as well as Kevins lunch. Today was grocery day, and for a payday it wasn't too bad in the store!
I decided to sunrise Kevin with a steak dinner (which was yummy!), and afterwards we watched Tosh.O and the roast of Donald Trump. Uneventful day, I must say.
Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friend Samantha and I get.to doggysit Dexter for a few hours while his mom and dad hit the town. We are planning on going to the beach :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment