Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It only took me 5 months but.....



....the spare room is done! You remember the spare room full of leftover boxes of HHG stuff that never really got put anywhere? Yeah, well that room is now cleared out (except for the massive T.V. that I cant lift and its stand). I'm so darn proud of myself! I pretty much got everything on my to do list done!!
This morning I slept in! I wanted to go to Boot Camp class at 11:45, so no kickboxing for me today. My cats let me sleep I got to sleep in until 9:30 this morning and it was great! Let me tell you though, boot camp class kicked.my.butt. My legs are so freaking sore right now, and it probably doesnt help that I came home and started lifting a bunch of heavy boxes and what not, so now my back is sore too :(
Dear Lord, please let me feel better to go to spin and zumba tomorrow! I probably won't be able to make it to step on Friday, so I really want to go to the gym tomorrow. Besides, zumba was really fun last week and I want to go again :P
Other than clearing out the spare room, I've popped a small load of laundry in, so I dont have to do any laundry this weekend :)
Tomorrow I'm getting the rest of the house straightened up in preparation for Kevin to come home. I may run down to Lowes to get the new handles for the newly refinished desk too!


No comments:

Post a Comment