Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Tanning



*A big ALOHA to my new followers! Don't be shy, leave a comment and say hello!!*

That is all my day entailed. I made a bunch of cookies--some for us, some for the guys Kevin works with-- and layed out in the sun this afternoon. I slacked off all day long and it was nice. I didnt do a lick of housework and I didnt go anywhere either! Other than cooking this afternoon, chores were out of the equation today, so I dont have much to blog about!
Tomorrow, however, I will be extremely busy! I have spin class and zumba tomorrow morning, then I have to head over to the hospital to get bloodwork done. After that, I am planning to mow the yard, weather permitting. I also want to go to Ross and get some more workout outfits since I'm working out at least 5 days a week now! If Kevin gets out of work on time tomorrow afternoon, I would like to go on a bike ride as well :)

3 comments:

  1. You bring some of the cookies over to me, ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I'm a new follower! I love your orange kitties...I have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there i hope all when well today for you at the dr and things work out for u miss you girl

    ReplyDelete