Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday


Guess what has 2 thumbs and didnt get up and go to kickboxing this morning? This gal! Thats right, I slept in....again. I'm glad I was home, because Kevin came in from PT saying he wasnt feeling well at all. He ended up not going in to work today because of his massive headaches. We know its because his calcium is really high and its throwing his body out of whack. I wish they would just pinpoint this trouble and get the surgery done asap. Anyway, he slept all morning so I went to lunch with a friend and walked around Pearlridge Mall. About halfway through our walk, Kevin texted me saying he was feeling worse and that after another appt he had this afternoon, he would be going to the E.R. So I dropped my friend off and raced over there, just for him to tell me he wanted to go home instead. *sigh* he is being stubborn!! The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing at home, other than the quick trip we made to the food court to get dinner). Its going to be an early bed night tonight!! I'm going to do spin class AND zumba tomorrow morning, so I need my beauty sleep!!

*I guest blogged for a fellow blogger today, click HERE to read it!!*


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower! I was reading your guest post and came over to visit! Hawaii is one of those places that I have never visited, but I really hope I get to go some day!

    http://growinguptothebiggirllife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete